Our parts and accessories comply with Land Rover's safety and reliability standards, so we strongly recommend you only choose genuine Land Rover parts and accessories for your car.
A 12-month warranty is provided with Land Rover Genuine Parts. This covers the cost of any part that needs replacement or is used in the repair of your Land Rover.
All repairs are carried out in a Land Rover Approved Service Centre using Land Rover Genuine Parts.
Other parts and accessories have not been tested and approved by Land Rover, so we aren't able to evaluate their quality. Any damage caused by non-genuine Land Rover parts or accessories is not covered by the warranty.
Your Land Rover is designed to take you almost anywhere, and our specialised warranties protect your investment while you enjoy the drive.
While your warranty is as robust as your Land Rover, it doesn’t cover all items, such as those subject to adjustment or replacement during normal service or maintenance operations. Likewise, it won’t cover repair or replacement required as a direct result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to properly maintain the vehicle in accordance with Land Rover's maintenance schedules and service instructions
- Refilling or topping-up with incorrect fuel, e.g. petrol used instead of diesel
- Failure to use Land Rover specified parts or fluids (or parts of equivalent quality)
- Damage resulting from neglect, accident, or improper use
- Unauthorised modifications of the vehicle or parts (modifications outside of Land Rover specifications)
Your Land Rover warranty isn’t liable for inconvenience, loss of transport, lost time or any other incidental or consequential damage that you, or anyone else, might incur as a result of a defect that is covered.